- The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
- Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found on or linked from this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
- This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
- Unauthorized use of this website or its contents may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
- This website includes many links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to offer further information. They do not signify that we endorse the linked websites or their content. We do not guarantee the availability or the quality of the linked websites.
- This website uses various tracking and analysis tools that note information about visitors. This means that I don’t know who you are (unless you choose to identify yourself) but I may have access to system information about your visit such as your IP address, general location (city or country), operating system and browser. This information helps me understand usage patterns of the site and optimize the content and the browsing experience accordingly.
- Some of the tracking and analysis tools use “cookies,” small and harmless files deposited on your system to identify repeat visits. Cookies contain no personally identifiable information. If you don’t like being tracked, you can turn off cookies on your browser, or delete the cookie for this website.
- Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of the United States of America.